Congratulations on publishing your WordPress theme! We know all the hard work you have put into it. Getting a theme approved on a market such as Themeforest is extremely difficult. But having followed submission guidelines, waiting on a long approval queue you’ve made it! Now it’s time to make some money!
However, the secret to making a killing on sales figures is unfortunately NOT just developing a good theme. In fact, developing a WordPress theme is 30% of the process. The rest 70% – that’s marketing!
With years of experience working with WordPress themes & Themeforest WordPress theme authors we @ SEOLIX know how to make themes get cracking numbers! We have mastered the process of launching a WordPress theme, pitching your brand, design and features the right way. Our clients include some of the top selling Themeforest authors.
Now, we have put together a comprehensive package, designed as exactly as we have carried out for the top guns out there. The WordPress Theme Dominator package as shown below will help your theme gain the attention it deserves, and start earning money.
GET FEATURED ON GLOBAL MEDIA